baby
baby

Friday, February 22, 2008

Chick-fil-a Seminar 2008...Orlando Florida

The night before we left, Jace and I were playing fetch with Cooper and Jace started holding his arms up when I said "Where did he go?" Sooo Cute!
Jeremy and I flew out to Orlando, Florida for the 2008 Chick-fil-a seminar. This was my first
time away from Jace and it was for four days. It was hard to be away, but we were kept busy with so much to do that I didn't have much to stop and think about how much I was missing him. We were able to call several times a day, so that helped. :)

This was the view from our room on the 17th floor!

The theme for this seminar was "Great Leaders Serve." I didn't realize how AWESOME Chick-fil-a as a company. I mean, I knew they were wonderful, but this past week blew me away. They were so gracious and did so much for us! We started the week with a concert from Christian artist Chris Tomlin and speaker Louie Giglio. Chris Tomlin was so great, I think I have found a new favorite artist! It was wonderful to hear all the great speakers that came this week and couldn't believe how many biblical references and bible readings there were. It was like we were in Church all week, it was so uplifting!! I can't wait until next year....Long Beach, CA...here we come!

One of our activities was going to Universal Studios. We had a blast!


And another activity was seeing Blue Man Group....it was........interesting, to say the least!


The ending ceremonies were at Sea World. All the activities for the whole week were FREE! Sea World was open just for us on Wednesday night! It was so much fun getting to see Shamu Rocks!

The only thing that could have made things even more perfect was if Jace was here to see it. He would have loved to see such a beautiful animal! I guess if he wants to go with us, he will just have to own a Chick-fil-a one day or work at the corporate office!! :)

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hey Girl! I am so glad you guys had a good time. I am jealous. It looks like you guys got to do some fun stuff. I know you and Jeremy were excited to get back to see Jace, but it was good you both got some alone time together too. We definitely need to get together it has been much to long. =-)

Jessica Kaylor said...

I am thrilled to hear about your FL trip. It sounds so great. Every time I think of you, I praise God that Jeremy is at Chick fil A and thriving so well there. What a blessing it has been for your whole family. You are a testimony to many of God's faithfulness.

To be fair, when I think of you, I also think of cutie-pie Jace and his amazingly contagious smile, and what a good mommy he has!

Love you!
Jess