We went to Jace's friend, Trip's, birthday party and he had a bounce house! Jace had so much fun bouncing around! I was so surprised that he wanted to do it all by himself!
Uncle Jeff was in town and came over to see Jace yesterday. Jace had a BLAST showing Uncle Jeff all his new books! (We had a 1/2 price book fair at my school this week) I think Uncle Jeff had to read the duckie book several times!


Jace was trying to read to him.

We had a dinner party on Saturday and we were bringing a nugget tray for the kids. On the way to get it, Jace decided to eat his toes again. He just cracks me up!

Jace's baby friends. Matthew (11 months) Trip (12 months) Jace (13 months)

Matthew's older brother Jake wanted to get in the picture too!

Jaces LOVES slides! He could go down them over and over again!

Another one of Jace's loves.....little chairs!

We had a dinner party on Saturday and we were bringing a nugget tray for the kids. On the way to get it, Jace decided to eat his toes again. He just cracks me up!

Jace's baby friends. Matthew (11 months) Trip (12 months) Jace (13 months)

Matthew's older brother Jake wanted to get in the picture too!

Jaces LOVES slides! He could go down them over and over again!
Playing with his friend, Trip.

Another one of Jace's loves.....little chairs!









2 comments:
Jace is so sweet. He always has a smile and is so special.
I go back in 2 weeks, on May 12. I am excited to go back but I don't want to. I will only have 16 work days, so it will be okay. What is your home email address? I have a comcast address which I think is wrong. Jace is getting so big. I bet he is so much fun and you can NOT wait for summer. I love his age!!!! Are you going back next year?
Post a Comment