baby
baby

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Just Spontaneous Fun!

Jeremy had to stay a little later at work tonight so instead of making dinner, we went to Cracker Barrel. Jace loved playing with the games on the table.


Guess he knew I was taking pictures!

Yeah!!

After dinner we just decided spontaneously to play some games at Putt-Putt. Jace was entertained for 45 minutes on just $6. Too bad that won't happen when he gets older!

This, I think, was his favorite game!

Jace loves driving! Vroom!

Jace was enjoying his sucker that he bought with his tickets! We didn't actually play, but he liked just walking around.

Watching the waterfall.

What a fun night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He looks like such a big boy now!!!! Makes me kinda sad...Love your background! I am about to start getting ready to go back to school, I am jealous you are not!!!!!! LUCKY!!!!