baby
baby

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I never thought I would say this, but we had a blast a Chuck-e-Cheese!

I do have to admit that I am NOT a fan of Chuck-e-Cheese. Every time Jeremy mentioned that he wanted to take Jace, I would think of somewhere else. Well, this past Friday, I gave in. Only because it was the middle of the day and I thought that it wouldn't be as crowded. I was more than right! There were only three children in the whole place!! It was like we had it all to ourselves. I was extremely surprised and Jace had a blast. I'm glad Jeremy convinced me of this great idea!!





His favorite part was watching Chucky and all of the other characters. He was in awe! I loved watching his face! That alone was worth the trip!

Waving to the characters!


I got on this one with Jace because I wasn't sure how high it would go and I didn't want him to freak out! It just started when I thought, "Oh my gosh, I hope this doesn't break!"

There was actually supposed to be two on this one!

When I figured it really didn't go that high, I let Jace ride by himself. He was perfectly fine! I guess I didn't have to look like an idiot after all!


Jace loved cashing in the tickets. He got two tootsie roll pops, a small frisbee, and a fun dip. He was asleep before the car even left the parking lot!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonders never cease....you at Chuck-e-cheese! I would have paid to see such a thing! Mans, you are Jeremy are such amazing parents. Jace is fortunate to grow up in a home with so much love.

Love you,
Aunt Sandy