I posted three posts so after you see this one, keep scrolling down!
I couldn't wait to carve a pumpkin with Jace. I was thinking that he was going to get all dirty and dig in with delight!
Helping me take off the lid....well, this was the last of his help...
....and because of what was inside and the fact that the top came off, pumpkins were no longer our friend! Jace kept his distance from then on!
He didn't even want to look! I guess I was carving a pumpkin all by myself!!!
He did come and sit on the couch at least!
Because of all his fussing, I nixed carving a spider (a pattern that came with the carving kit), and just stuck to the fast and easy Jack-O'Lantern look.
I put the pumpkin on the table, put a candle in it, and turned the light off. When I would turn the light back on, Jace pointed for me to turn it back off. At least he finally stopped fussing and acted like he was interested!

The final product, carved in 10 fast minutes. There were two teeth on the bottom, but I was trying to finish so fast, I chipped one off! It should be interesting to see what he will think of this next year!

The final product, carved in 10 fast minutes. There were two teeth on the bottom, but I was trying to finish so fast, I chipped one off! It should be interesting to see what he will think of this next year!





1 comment:
I love these pics. That is too funny! Thanks for sharing. Keep them coming.
Post a Comment