baby
baby

Thursday, January 29, 2009

36 weeks-Doctor Update

All is well with baby Cade. I had my sonogram yesterday, and I guess because they were just measuring him, she was really fast!
- He is measuring 7lb 1oz and 18 1/2inches long. They said that the margin of error for my sonogram was about 1 lb. I just hope they aren't wrong and he is 8lb 1oz! I still have 4 weeks left!
- The doctor wasn't concerned with his size and said that everything looked great. Which means...no induction unless it's medically needed. I will be searching for a medical need on the internet! :)
- I am still measuring 37cm and still 1cm dialated...no change since last week.
- His heartbeat was 147...Perfect!
Below is a picture from the sonogram yesterday. The ball looking thing under his nose is his hand. He might be a thumb sucker!


This is the 3-D picture. Can you tell he is not happy!?!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are getting close....it will be here before you know it. Enjoy the last days with Jace before life really gets crazy :) Good crazy:)

Alpha 1 Vann Clan said...

Hang in there, Mandy! The sono pictures are so sweet!