One of Jace's favorite gifts is this Scholastic DVD collection that he got from Grandmother Credia and Grandfather Ed. Since I taught first grade, I have a lot of the books that are on the DVD's. One of Jace's favorite books right now is "Good Night Gorilla." We have to read it everyday, several times. It's so cute when he asks for it, I just had to capture it on camera!
If you know Jace, you know he doesn't watch much t.v. He will hardly sit dow for 5 minutes, but for this DVD collection, he will sit!!! I guess it's because they are movies of the books that he loves. Here he is telling me what he is watching and thanking Grandmother Credia and Grandfather Ed for a WONDERFUL gift!!!





1 comment:
2 sweet videos from a very sweet grandson and his very sweet mommy. thx mandy!!!
love ya,
Mike / Papa
Post a Comment