baby
baby

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Latest Happenings...

My dad came over to visit and mow on Friday and Jace insisted on watching him. When I opened the front door to make sure he was still sitting in the shade, this is what I saw....so cute!




Once again, wearing my glasses and playing his guitar...







Date nights are pretty few and far between because Cade won't take a bottle!! We're working on it....



Was in love with Pure Bliss....



....but then decided all he wanted was cherries! I don't think those cherries are worth 70 cents!



A couple of weeks ago we went to Casa to see Frog and Toad...Jace did really good. He sat still the whole time...For an hour and 15minutes!!!


Cade did pretty good too!

Jace went to Kaily's birthday party and had fun playing with his friend, Trip.


Three legged race....Jace and Trip would just stand there....at least they were in sync!




They did great with a little encouragement!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Love all the pics. Jace with his feet propped up watching your dad mow the lawn is adorable.

I love me some Pure Bliss as well. :-)