After a whole week of being sick, I finally felt better and Jace and I could have some fun. On Wednesday (when I was really sick) I took Jace to the doctor for his 1 year check-up. My mom was kind enough to meet me there because I thought that I would not be able to make through the appointment without getting sick! I was right!! Anyway, Jace didn't make it through his well-baby check-up because he has his first ear infection (so it turned into a sick baby visit). You wouldn't know it by looking at him because he acts completely normal. We got the medicine anyway and here are his stats so far...23.2lbs and 31in long. We will go back for his real 1 year check up in a couple of weeks.
On to the fun....On Friday, Jace and I went with the Lancasters to Country Critters. We had a blast. Jace was as wide-eyed there as he was at the zoo. He loves looking at animals.
Olivia, Jace and Trip on the train











No comments:
Post a Comment