Because we were sick on Monday and all the rain that we had today, I have not gotten a chance to get and send out his birthday invitations. I know that time is running out so I thought I would give you a heads up on the time and date for his party (I don't want to put the location on the Internet). The party will take place on March 30th at 2:00. I will send more of the details in the invitation! Just mark down the date if you plan on attending!
Jeremy's sister Jenny and her husband Duane had their baby today! Nathan Robert was born this afternoon, 7lb ??oz, 19 in. I think he has dark hair! Can you tell that I got this information from Jeremy....I don't think guys are into details!!!! Anyway, Jace is so excited to have a new cousin! We can't wait to meet him!
We tried to make baby Nate a sign...If only Jace could hold it right!











No comments:
Post a Comment