baby
baby

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Oh Baby!

Well, Jace has some news......
(if you didn't get it.....read his shirt!)
Yes....we are going to have baby #2! We are very excited and nervous all at the same time. We got to see the little one on a sonogram last week and thought that it was time to tell the family. I thought I would wait a week to tell everyone else because our family hates to find things out by reading the blog....especially this! It just makes since that our family would be the first to know...so there you go!

I'm sure you have some questions so......

Yes, we were VERY surprised!

Yes, we are SUPER excited!

Yes, we are going to find out if it's a boy or a girl. (probably in October)

We DO know they will be 23 months apart!

I'm 9 weeks!

I'm due February 25th.

12 comments:

Courtney said...

YIPEE!! I am so excited fro all of you. And so jealous too!!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you guys! 23 months will be a good age difference. If it is a boy, then they will be buddies!!!! What doctor are you going to???? I can't wait to meet the newest Kirwan in February. What a great month to have babies!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Mom and I are very happy for all 3 of you!!! How cool will that be if you hold off 3 weeks and they have the same birthday?!! Ha ha... I'm sure you would not be the least bit miserable.

Love y'all...Mom n Mike

Anonymous said...

What awesome timing for Baby #2...remember that God's timing is always perfect! Mans, you and Germany are such great parents. I think you should have a whole van full of kids! Enjoy the moment, as Jessa would say.

Love you,
Aunt Sandy.....again!

Jill Marie said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for ya'll, and yes a little jealous of you too. Baby #2 is going to be so much fun! Keep me updated!

Prazaks said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! How exciting, we are so excited for you guys!! My mouth dropped when your blog page came up and there was another ticker thing!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Mandy! I am so happy for you and Jeremy. You are such great parents and Jace will be a super big brother.

Anonymous said...

Yeah for you and your precious family. So excited for you all...and it looks like new "baby Kirwan" and I will be sharing a birthday if he/she comes on the 25th!

Blessings,
Teri Rodgers

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! I TOLD you there were good things about being a stay-at-home mom for a while and looks like you are going to have another reason to do just that! Keep us posted!!
Love, Linda Wierick

marniepape said...

How exciting!!! Maybe you'll have the baby early and he/she can share Jack's birthday! We sure are going to miss you next year! Congratulations!

Alpha 1 Vann Clan said...

Just heard your news. Congratulations to you! Enjoy your time at home. I have!
Kim Vann

Anonymous said...

Yeaahhhhhhhhh... I can't wait... I hope this one knows how much they are loved already, and by so many. I am so excited..

There favorite (hee hee)
Aunt Pam