baby
baby

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Our Trip to Georgia

We left for Georgia to see Jeremy's sister on Friday and it was Jace's first plane ride. I was nervous that he wouldn't do well, but he did better than I thought. On the way there he was good for the first ten minutes, trouble for the next 20 and then finally slept the rest of the way. One the way back, he slept as soon as we took off!! I thought he did really good for a 16 month old!







Jeremy's sister, Jenny and her husband Duane were getting their baby, Nate baptized that Sunday.


It was a wonderful service!



Nate was sooo cute. I just loved his smile and his laugh!



Jeremy's Aunt Janie bought Jace and Nathan these red rocking chairs and signed the bottom. Jace loved sitting in his!We thought we would give Jenny and break from cooking so we went to this really good BBQ place.

Aunt Jill holding her nephews!

Uncle Jeff holding his nephews!

Grandma was allowed to hold Nate, but she wasn't allowed to go very far. Look at Jace holding on to her arm!

Jace loved playing with Jared in the tent!


Jace looks so cute holding on to Nate!

On the way to pick up Jeff, we had to stop by and try out the very FIRST Chick-fil-A ever. It's called "The Dwarf House" and it has Chick-fil-A stuff, burgers, homemade pies and some other things. It was good!

Jace and Nate checking each other out!

Best buds already!

No comments: