baby
baby

Monday, September 15, 2008

18 Months Old!


Jace had his 18 month check-up today and it turns out that he is as perfect as we thought he was!! He is 27lbs 7 oz, 34 1/4inches tall, and his head is 18 3/4inches. He is in the 70-75% in weight, 94% in height, and 50% in head circumference. She couldn't believe how well he sat during the check-up. We are SO proud of our growing boy!


To my family: Yes, he is wearing my old soccer jersey from when I was five. He didn't want to take it off and wore it all day! SO CUTE!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! I can't believe you still HAVE that shirt. You better warn Jeremy...now that he has put it on, he is going to HAVE to play soccer. :)

Love you all...Mike/Pappa

Jessica Kaylor said...

I love you Manz!
Thanks for the super cute necklace. I love it:)
I also thank you for pictures of that contagious smile on one cute and perfect Jacer. I can't wait to figure out if he will have a little brother or sister!
See you soon,
Love, Love, Love,
Jess

Diane said...

I can't wait for his very first soccer game!!!! Wonder if I will have to yell at Papa to quit yelling at Jace!!! Hmmmmmmmm Or most likely, I will be yelling at his Mother.