I always take a picture before the madness begins!
He was not sure what to think, so he came and hid behind me!
Aunt Sandy came over to join in the fun! Jace thought he would nuzzle up next to her until he could figure out what in the heck was going on!
Jace loved his new bike! It's a Cars one!
Jace finally decided that he would settle down for a bit and see what was in all those boxes!
Forget the boxes....there is a kitchen? He was so A.D.D. that morning. He would go from one thing to the next!
But wait...is that a vacuum I hear?! I told Jeremy NOT to turn it on yet, but I guess he didn't hear me! From that time on, I don't think it's been turned off except for nap time!
Jace testing out his doctor kit. You can't see the vacuum....but it's still on!

Jace is helping the dogs open their stockings!
Jace is helping the dogs open their stockings!
Cooper wants to help Jace color! Next stop....Grandma and Grandpa's (Jeremy's parents)





No comments:
Post a Comment