Jace loved being at Grandma's, but got tired of opening gifts after awhile. He was a pretty good sport though!
I think his favorite gift they got him was a suitcase. They told him to bring it over to Grandma's when he wants to spend the night.....Really? How does Tuesday sound!?!
Jace was all ready to go....you don't have to tell him twice!
Well, he got sidetracked again! He went upstairs to play with Grandma and would look down every once and a while to see what was going on.

One of the gifts that Jace got was a stick horse, but he wasn't quite sure how to "ride" it. Jeremy decided to show him some moves....Jace (and the rest of us) thought that was the funniest thing! I do have a picture of Jeremy riding the horse, but I'm saving that for blackmail!!
Well, he got sidetracked again! He went upstairs to play with Grandma and would look down every once and a while to see what was going on.
One of the gifts that Jace got was a stick horse, but he wasn't quite sure how to "ride" it. Jeremy decided to show him some moves....Jace (and the rest of us) thought that was the funniest thing! I do have a picture of Jeremy riding the horse, but I'm saving that for blackmail!!





No comments:
Post a Comment