If you know me, then you know that cleaning is NOT one of my favorite things. If I have to clean, I try and procrastinate as much as I can. If we could afford it, someone would be cleaning the house for me...well, as long as I'm not a perfectionist, Jace will do it!! :) In fact, he would rather clean than take a nap! He didn't get those cleaning genes from me!
Friday, December 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
He can come over and clean my house. I hate cleaning. That is so funny. Love the pic
How can you say he didn't get the cleaning gene from you? Don't you remember how you always LOVED to help clean our house when you were young? Oh wait...neither do I. :)
Tell Jace that he can come clean Papa and Deedie's house anytime. Can't wait to have he and his cousins over to play. We're going to tromp around the pond area, then come in and watch Deedie freak out as we track muddy foot prints all over the house.
Love the pics sweetie...keep 'em coming.
Soooo cute. Hope you are doing well. Just FYI: I tagged you. Go to my blog and see what to do.
Post a Comment