baby
baby

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Tagged

Two friends tagged me…so I guess I’m next!
Check the bottom to see if you are next!

8 t.v. shows I watch
*Private Practice
*Grey's Anatomy
*Heroes
*Law and Order SVU
*The Hills
*One Tree Hill
*Prison Break
*ER

8 favorite restaurants
* Chick-fil-A
*Freebirds
* Olive Garden
*Babe’s
*Wendy’s (pregnancy craving)
*On the Border
*Texas Roadhouse
*Cheesecake Factory (Dessert)

8 things that happened today
*I woke up at 7:15 because of Jace even though he should of slept longer!!
*Ate breakfast with Jace
*Went shopping for Christmas….almost done!
*Picked up the house (a little!)
*Tried to take a nap…..couldnt!!!
*Washed and folded laundry….which reminds me I have to put the clothes in the dryer!
*Went to dinner with Jeremy’s family and watched the Cowboy game. Also ran into Aunt Pam!! We love you!
*Checked my email….several times!

8 things I look forward to
*Jace learning how to say "I love you!" (Good one Jill!)
*Watching Jace’s face Christmas morning!
*Hanging out with my family tomorrow night on a bus watching Christmas lights!
*Lazy days
*Next Sunday, when it’s my turn to sleep in!
*Meeting my second son!
*Seeing Jace meet Cade(name of our next son)
*Losing this pregnancy weight!

8 things I wish for
*I wish for Jeremy to not stress so much about the store!
*I wish people will start shopping at Ridgmar Mall and eat at our Chick-fil-A!
*I wish Jace will stop having poopy diapers(the runny kind) I know….too much information!
*(Like LynnAnn and Jill) - I wish I would only say kind words.
*I wish for there to be NO more cancer!
*I wish I could love and hug on Jessica again!
*I wish the Cowboys wouldn’t play so crappy!
*I wish I had my old boobs back!!! (Me too! I don’t even want to know what they are going to look like after TWO kids!)

I tag....
Amy
Elizabeth
Ashley
Molly
Katy
Anyone else who wants to!

No comments: